Exquisite character semi set amid pristine gardens.
Retaining its elegant c1930 heritage throughout a brilliant designer reimagining, this sumptuous single level semi provides an enchanting and bespoke retreat for executives, downsizers or families. Ingeniously redesigned with an integrated open floor social zone featuring living, dining and entertainer's kitchen flowing seamlessly to private near level rear lawn with a heated in-ground spa pool, it is a five minute stroll from Balgowlah and Stockland Village.
• Set behind a white picket fence and manicured privacy hedges
• Full brick semi on a sandstone base, freestanding to the north
• Elegant front portico makes way to a formal entrance foyer
• High patterned ceilings, leadlight windows and oak flooring
• Bright open living and dining space with cosy gas log fireplace
• Wide glass bi-folds open to three-stepped timber garden stairs
• Sleek kitchen with CaesarStone island and mirrored splashbacks
• Gas cooktop, 900mm oven, microwave and integrated dishwasher
• Spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, main with ensuite
• Beautifully styled contemporary bathroom with heated floor and towel rail
• Retractable stairs to large lined attic storeroom with power
• Louvered windows, ornate decorative fireplace, picture rails
• Set on 391.3sqm, enclosed rear lawn and landscaped gardens
• Solar heated spa pool, outdoor shower plus large garden shed
• Footsteps to St Cecilia's Primary School and wharf/city buses
• Short stroll to supermarket, boutique shops and village eateries
• Moments from schools, harbourside parks, Fairlight and Manly Beach
Auction Sat 14th November on-site 2:15pm.